SetAlpha - Actor
From Creation Kit
Member of: Actor Script
Sets this actor's alpha value, optionally fading them to that value rather then popping.
Function SetAlpha(float afTargetAlpha, bool abFade = false) native
- afTargetAlpha: The target alpha value, clamped to the 0 to 1 range. 0 is completely transparent, 1 is completely visible.
- abFade: If true, the actor will fade over time - otherwise they will pop to the value.
- Default: False
; Pop the ghost to half-transparent Ghost.SetAlpha(0.5)
; Fade the ghost to mostly visible Ghost.SetAlpha(0.9, true)
- The player cannot be faded completely out and will always remain partially visible.
- The fade boolean does not work if you set the alpha to (0.0). If you wish to fade to zero, then it must be set to (0.1) and then use Utility.Wait(0.3) (or any equally small number), calling the function afterwards to set to (0.0).
- This function cannot be called on a dead or disabled actor. You will get an error that the actor has no AI process.