RegisterForUpdateGameTime - Form
Registers this active magic effect/alias/form for periodic update events in game time. Only the specific form, alias, or magic effect that registered will get the event - it will not be relayed to attached aliases or magic effects.
Function RegisterForUpdateGameTime(float afInterval) native
- afInterval: How often, in game hours, the update event should be sent
; Register to be notified every in-game day RegisterForUpdateGameTime(24.0)
- Aliases and quests will automatically unregister for this event when the quest stops. Active magic effects will automatically unregister when they are removed.
- Registering for game time updates is only possible after the player has received full player controls. For the default game the earliest a game time update can be registered is when the player gets their hands freed just inside Helgen Keep (MQ101 stage 240).
- See the notes for OnUpdateGameTime for details on how often the event will be sent as sleeping, fast traveling, and serving jail time will affect it - as well as any additional notes.
- If you find yourself doing this:
Event OnUpdateGameTime() UnregisterForUpdateGameTime() ; Do some stuff endEvent
Then you should use RegisterForSingleUpdateGameTime instead
- Using this function could cause your game to freeze under any of the following conditions:
- afInterval is less than some number between 0.0244 and 0.0238. (1.0 / 41.0 and 1.0 / 42.0)
- afInterval is expressed as X / Y where X and Y are both integers (no decimal points) and evaluate to less than 1.