RegisterForActorAction - Form
From Creation Kit
SKSE Member of: Form Script
Registers the calling form to listen for the specified actor action via OnActorAction.
Function RegisterForActorAction(int actionType) Native
- actionType - The following integers are valid:
- 0 - Weapon Swing (Melee weapons that are swung including Hand to Hand.)
- 1 - Spell Cast (Spells and staves).
- 2 - Spell Fire (Spells and staves).
- 3 - Voice Cast.
- 4 - Voice Fire.
- 5 - Bow Draw.
- 6 - Bow Release.
- 7 - Draw Begin.
- 8 - Draw End.
- 9 - Sheathe Begin.
- 10 - Sheathe End.
RegisterforActorAction(0);Registers the form for Weapon Swings
- This function only registers for actions performed by the player's actor, while it can be used on any form it will always be the player's actor's actions that are being registered.
- Weapons will trigger Draw Begin & Draw End when drawn - but spells will only trigger Draw End. Similarly, weapons will trigger Sheathe Begin & Sheathe End when sheathed, but spells will only trigger Sheathe End.