PathToReference - Actor
From Creation Kit
Member of: Actor Script
Makes the actor path to the target reference at a given speed.
bool Function PathToReference(ObjectReference aTarget, float afWalkRunPercent) native
- aTarget: The target reference to path to.
- afWalkRunPercent: The speed to move with, as a percentage of the walk/run speeds (valid range 0 -> 1)
Whether the actor completed the path. Reasons for failure include:
- Not being able to build a path to the target
- The path being interrupted by another path request (possibly from AI/Package code)
- The speed parameter isn't in the valid range 0->1
; Make actor path to the player at half speed Bob.PathToReference(Game.GetPlayer(), 0.5)
- This function is latent. It will suspend the script's execution until the path is either complete or failed/was interrupted.