OnTrackedStatsEvent - Form
From Creation Kit
Event called when tracked stats are updated - if this active magic effect/alias/form is registered for it.
Event OnTrackedStatsEvent(string asStat, int aiStatValue)
- asStat: The text for the stat being updated. Link to list of tracked stats
- aiStatValue: The updated value of the stat.
Function SomeFunction() RegisterForTrackedStatsEvent() ; Before we can use OnTrackedStatsEvent we must register. EndFunction Event OnTrackedStatsEvent(string asStatFilter, int aiStatValue) if (asStatFilter == "Barters") if (aiStatValue == 50) Debug.Trace("Player has bartered 50 times.") endif endif endEvent
- Aliases and quests will automatically unregister for this event when the quest stops. Active magic effects will automatically unregister when they are removed.
- This event is not relayed to any aliases or magic effects attached to the form.
- It seems as though some of the listed Tracked Stats do not trigger this event. Further testing needed to find out exactly which ones work and which ones don't.