OnStoryRemoveFromPlayer - Quest
Member of: Quest Script
Event called when this quest is started via a remove from player story manager event.
Event OnStoryRemoveFromPlayer(ObjectReference akOwner, ObjectReference akItem, Location akLocation, \ Form akItemBase, int aiRemoveType)
- akOwner: The ObjectReference that owns the item.
- akItem: The ObjectReference that was removed.
- akLocation: The Location where the remove happened.
- akItemBase: The base object of the removed item.
- aiRemoveType: The type of remove performed. Will be one of the following:
- 0: None
- 1: Stolen
- 2: Consumed
- 3: Script
- 4: Dropped
- 5: Given
- 6: Put in container
Event OnStoryRemoveFromPlayer(ObjectReference akOwner, ObjectReference akItem, Location akLocation, \ Form akItemBase, int aiRemoveType) if aiRemoveType == 2 Debug.Trace("The player just consumed " + akItemBase) endIf endEvent
The above example may be misleading as item consumption does not seem to send events to the Story Manager. A condition-less stacked branch sends events every time an item is dropped, but did not send events when drinking a potion.