OnReset - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Event called when the object is reset.
Event OnReset() Debug.Trace("This object was reset") endEvent
- Your script's data has already been reset by the time you receive this event (and your OnInit has been run), so if you need to retain any information between Resets, you need to store the information somewhere else.
- Aliases receive this event since it targets the ObjectReference a ReferenceAlias points to.
- Any event registrations that have been done before the object was reset (and before OnInit would have been called) will have been cleared.
- This event does not block other events, functions, or properties from running (unlike OnInit).
- Created refs never reset (i.e. refs placed via PlaceAtMe)
- This event does not fire for Quests that have been reset, and does not seem to be related to the quest Reset() function. (This event is only defined within the script objects listed in the "Member Of" line at the top of this page. But, see these pages for more discussion: Talk:Reset, Talk:OnReset)