OnCombatStateChanged - Actor
From Creation Kit
Member of: Actor Script
Event called when this actor's combat state changes.
Event OnCombatStateChanged(Actor akTarget, int aeCombatState)
- akTarget: The Actor that this actor is targeting. May be None if this actor is leaving combat.
- aeCombatState: The combat state we just entered, which will be one of the following:
- 0: Not in combat
- 1: In combat
- 2: Searching
Event OnCombatStateChanged(Actor akTarget, int aeCombatState) if (akTarget == Game.GetPlayer()) if (aeCombatState == 0) Debug.Trace("We have left combat with the player!") elseif (aeCombatState == 1) Debug.Trace("We have entered combat with the player!") elseif (aeCombatState == 2) Debug.Trace("We are searching for the player...") endIf endIf endEvent
- This event will not work to detect when the player changes combat states. It can only detect combat state changes for other actors.
- Bleeding out fires this event with CombatState = 0
- Combat state changes can only be detected by an Actor that is on the ground in contact with a navmesh. State changes cannot be detected on dragons while still in flight.