OnCellAttach - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Event called when this reference's parent cell is attached.
Event OnCellAttach() Debug.Trace("Our parent cell has attached") endEvent
- This event seems to be reliably called before OnCellLoad.
- This event will NOT fire in the first cell(s) loaded while loading from a save game.
- For notes on the meaning of attachment, see the talk page.
- This event will NOT ever fire if used in a Player Alias script. The only cell attachment-related event that the Player seems to trigger is OnCellLoad
- However, if you want to use this to track the player that is involved in a quest(not as an alias) you can make an xmarker and place it in the cell where you expect the player to be and attach a script containing this event, and check against the cell the player is in. This will work in conjunction with OnCellDetach.