OnActorAction - Form
From Creation Kit
SKSE Member of: Form Script
Listens for actor actions. For this event to be received, the form must have been registered previously via RegisterForActorAction.
Event OnActorAction(int actionType, Actor akActor, Form source, int slot)
- actionType - The actionType that triggered the event (See RegisterForActorAction for a list of available action types).
- akActor - The actor that triggered the event.
- source - The Weapon or Spell that was used within the action.
- slot - The slot of the source item. Valid Slots:
- 0 - Left Hand
- 1 - Right Hand
- 2 - Voice
Actor property PlayerRef auto Event OnInit() RegisterForActorAction(0);Register for melee swings. EndEvent Event OnActorAction(int actionType, Actor akActor, Form source, int slot) if akActor == PlayerRef If !source ;Hand to Hand does not have a form of its own so it will be none. If !slot ;Left Hand slot Debug.Trace("The player has swung their left fist.") Else Debug.Trace("The player has swung their right fist.") EndIf EndIf Endif EndEvent
- This event cannot detect forms in the player's left hand when listening for Draw/Sheathe events (actionType 7-10). It will always return a value of 1 for slot (indicating the right hand), and the source will always only be whatever Form is wielded in the right hand (or NONE if there isn't something in the player's right hand).