The dialogue in a Quest's Misc Tab will play in response to other events generated by the game. The Misc Tab can have one Topic for each of these events (Hello, Goodbye, etc.), and a stack of Infos associated with each event.
Misc Dialogue Subtypes
Misc Dialogue has the following event subtypes:
- CombatGrunt: Randomly said during combat?
- Goodbye: Said when player exits dialogue with the actor.
- Hello: Said by actors when the player first approaches them, or when the player interacts with them, when not prevented by a Blocking Branch.
- Idle: Randomly played when the actor is idle.
- PursueIdleTopic: Randomly said by guards pursuing a criminal?
- TimeToGo: Said when player is trespassing.
Comments on Events
- ActorCollidewithActor: Said when the player bumps into the actor.
- DestroyObject: Not used.
- KnockOverObject: Said when the player collides with a physics object.
- LockedObject: Said when the player looks at a locked object and it would be a crime to open it.
- NoticeCorpse: Said when the actor notices a corpse.
- ObserveCombat: Said when the actor sees combat and is not taking part in it.
- PickpocketTopic: Said when the player seems to be trying to pickpocket.
- PlayerIronSights: Said when the player aims at someone with a drawn bow. Not used?
- PlayerShout: Said when the player uses a shout nearby.
- ShootBow: Said when the player shoots with a bow outside combat.
- StandonFurniture: Not used.
- SwingMeleeWeapon: Said when the player swings a melee weapon outside combat.
- ZKeyObject: Said when the player is holding an object with physics.
- EnterSprintBreath: Played when the player is sprinting.
- EnterBowZoomBreath: Played when the player zooms with a bow.
- ExitBowZoomBreath: Played when the player exits bow zoom.
- Jump: Not used?
- LeaveWaterBreath: Played when the player exits water.
- OutofBreath: Played when the player is low on stamina after sprinting.
- PlayerCastProjectileSpell: Not used?
- PlayerCastSelfSpell: Not used?
- SharedInfo: SharedInfos do not trigger in response to an event, but instead contain dialogue that can be reused elsewhere in the game. See the SharedInfo page for more information.