Lock - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Locks or unlocks this object. If told to lock it, and no lock is attached, a very easy lock will be attached. If the object is open, and it is told to lock it, the object will be snapped closed.
Function Lock(bool abLock = true, bool abAsOwner = false) native
- abLock: Whether to lock or unlock this lock.
- Default: True
- abAsOwner: If true, and on a door, it will behave as if the owner unlocked or locked the door, and flag the adjoining cell as public or private as appropriate.
- Default: False
; Lock the door SecurityDoor.Lock();
; Unlock the door, flagging the cell on the other side as public PrivateDoor.Lock(false, true)
- Locking and Unlocking Doors tutorial.
- GetLockLevel - ObjectReference
- IsLocked - ObjectReference
- LockDoors (Procedure)
- SetLockLevel - ObjectReference
- UnlockDoors (Procedure)
- UnlockOwnedDoorsInCell - Actor