From Creation Kit
Outfits are predetermined sets of items, such as a full suit of armor. In most cases, Actors will only wear armor that is in their outfit.
- Default Outfit: This is the Actor's 'standard' outfit (clothes for townspeople, armor for guards, etc.).
- Sleep Outfit: Not used.
- Outfit Objects: A list of the items in the Actor's Default Outfit. This list cannot be changed (change the Outfit instead), but is here for reference.
- Geared Up Weapons: Not used.
- Inventory List: You can add items to the Actor's inventory by dragging them in from the Object Window, or by right-clicking, selecting new, and then choosing the item you want from the Object field.
- For each object in this list, you can set:
- Object: The ID of the object.
- Count: The quantity of the object the Actor has.
- Health%: Not used.
- Owner/Faction: The Actor or Faction who owns the item and will consider it stealing if you take it. If left blank, this Actor owns the item by default.
- Global Variable: Not used.
- Required Rank: Not used.
- Preview Calculated Result: Given a Preview Level, calculates the contents of the Actor's inventory (resolving any leveled items) and shows you the resulting list.
|Language:||English • français • 日本語|