GetSleepState - Actor
From Creation Kit
Member of: Actor Script
Gets this actor's sleep state.
int Function GetSleepState() native
The actor's current sleep state.
The following values are returned:
- 0 - Not sleeping
- 2 - Not sleeping, wants to sleep
- 3 - Sleeping
- 4 - Sleeping, wants to wake
; Is the actor sleeping? if (Sleepy.GetSleepState() == 3) Debug.Trace("Sleepy is sleeping!") endIf
- GetSleeping also has a return value of 1 when the actor is loading the sleep idle. This return value is not documented for this function.
- It is undocumented whether this function will work on the player. Exercise caution and update this page with the results of any tests. You may need to use IsPCSleeping instead.
- This function will return 3 when the player is using a furniture marker that causes the player to play any of the IdleBed* Anim Events. If this is a furniture marker with a Sit marker, GetSitState() will return 2 (Not sitting, wants to sit) until the player completely lays down, at which point GetSitState() will return 0 and GetSleepState() will return 3.