GetCurrentLocation - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Obtains this reference's current Location.
Location Function GetCurrentLocation() native
This reference's current Location.
; Is this object in the tomb? if (TombLocationProperty == SwordProperty.GetCurrentLocation()) Debug.Trace("The sword is in the tomb (but not a child location)!") endIf
- If you want to know if the actor is in the location or any of its children, you need to use IsInLocation.
- For example, if you want to know if the actor is in SolitudeLocation or any of the city interiors, use IsInLocation(SolitudeLocation).
- If you want to compare two different actors' locations TO one another, you probably want to use IsSameLocation.
- This function will return NONE until the actor has interacted with a navmesh. Thus, it does not work on a dragon while in flight, or while perched on a building. They must land on the ground first.
- Many wilderness cells don't have a location assigned to them, thus this function will return none.