GetAngleX - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Gets this object's rotation around the x axis.
float Function GetAngleX() native
This object's rotation around the x axis, in degrees.
Debug.Trace("We are rotated " + GetAngleX() + " degrees around the X axis")
- The X angle for Actors is a value from -90 to 90.
- The X angle for Actors capable of head-tracking generally follows their gaze: below zero is looking up, above zero is looking down.
- The X angle for the Player matches the camera's angle in first person mode, but follows gaze (like NPCs) in third person mode.
- While mounted, the Player's X angle is clamped to a value between -25 and 40, determined by the the camera's Z position.
- While mounted, the Player's mount will have an X angle between -90 and 90, determined by the camera's Z position.