Fire - Weapon
From Creation Kit
Member of: Weapon Script
Fires the weapon from the the specified object reference, using the specified ammo.
Function Fire(ObjectReference akSource, Ammo akAmmo = None) native
- akSource: The ObjectReference to fire the weapon from.
- akAmmo: The Ammo to use. If None is passed, it will use the current ammo on the reference (this will throw a warning if the reference is not an actor).
; Have the bandit fire his bow with his current ammo Bow.Fire(Bandit)
; Have the box fire the bow with the poison arrows ammo Bow.Fire(Box, PoisonArrows)
- If akSource is not equipped with any ammo, and akAmmo is none, nothing happens.
- If akSource is not equipped with any ammo, and akAmmo is not none, then akSource will fire akAmmo, without depleting any ammo reserves (infinite ammo).
- If akSource is equipped with ammo, and akAmmo is a different ammo, then akSource will fire akAmmo, while depleting the current supply of equipped ammo.
- If akSource is not equipped with a weapon normally capable of firing, then the weapon's model becomes invisible (model is unloaded) until it is unequipped.