FastTravel - Game
From Creation Kit
Member of: Game Script
Fast-travels the player to the specified ObjectReference's location.
Function FastTravel(ObjectReference akDestination) native global
- akDestination: The object to fast travel to.
; Fast-travel home Game.FastTravel(HomeMarker)
- Scripted fast-travel does not save the player's game.
- In some cases, a loading screen will play but the player will stay on the same spot.
- This function doesn't always work as intended. An alternative is using MoveTo - ObjectReference. Due note however that MoveTo does not advance time.
- Neither FastTravel nor MoveTo will work properly if the player is currently ragdolling. If the map marker is in another worldspace, the player will go to their current coordinates in that worldspace; if the marker is in the same worldspace, the player's physics will glitch and carry them toward the marker until they stop ragdolling. To avoid these problems, you should call ForceRemoveRagdollFromWorld - ObjectReference on the player before trying to fast-travel.