EvaluatePackage - Actor
From Creation Kit
Member of: Actor Script
Forces this actor's AI to re-evaluate its package stack.
Function EvaluatePackage() native
; Tell Bob to re-evaluate his package stack Bob.EvaluatePackage()
- This function can bring about undesired results with travel packages.
- For example, if you have a travel package with them going to whiterun, the package will run as expected.
- If however you call EvaluatePackage for when conditions for a different package is met to travel to say, Windhelm, the previous package will continue to run for a random amount of time.
- Should the previous package run to the point where it reaches its destination, thus ending the package, after EvaluatePackage() was called, the next package will not process.
- More testing as this may be an issue when used with SetPlayerAIDriven.