Enable - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Enables this reference, popping it into existance. This function is latent and will wait for the enable to happen.
Function Enable(bool abFadeIn = false) native
- abFadeIn: Whether to fade in the object or not. Function won't return until object is faded in. If this is an enable parent the children will not be faded.
- Default: False
; Enables the reference, popping it in TempReference.Enable()
; Enables the reference, fading it in TempReference.Enable(true)
- Small objects will never fade.
- Enabling an Actor will cause the actor to snap back to the location it had when it was disabled
- Children of an enable parent will not fade and will simply pop into existence when the parent object has finished fading.
- Lights will never fade. In order for an enable/disable function to work on a light, the enable() function must be left blank for the light to be enabled or disabled.