The dialogue in a Quest's Combat Tab will play in response to specific combat events generated by the game. The Combat Tab can have one Topic for each of these events (Attack, Hit, etc.), and a stack of Infos associated with that event.
Combat Dialogue Subtypes
Combat Dialogue has the following event subtypes:
- AcceptYield: Said when the actor accepts the player's yield.
- Attack: Said when the actor attacks.
- Bash: Said when the actor bashes with a shield.
- BleedOut: Said during the bleedout state.
- Death: Said on death.
- Flee: Said when the actor flees from combat.
- Hit: Said when the actor is damaged.
- PowerAttack: Said when the actor power attacks with a melee weapon.
- Taunt: Randomly said during combat.
- Assault: Said when player is seen commiting assault.
- Tip: Dialogue can be conditioned further with IsActorAVictim.
- Murder: Said when player is seen commiting murder.
- PickpocketCombat: Said when player is caught pickpocketing.
- Trespass: Said when player is spotted trespassing.
- Tip: Dialogue can be conditioned further with GetTrespassWarningLevel.
- Steal: Said when player is caught stealing.
- WerewolfTransformCrime: Said when player transforms into a werewolf.
These are said when the actor does not care that the player is commiting a crime.
Voice Power Related
- VoicePowerStartShort: Said when just one word of power is used. Example: Fus!
- VoicePowerStartLong: Said when more than one word of power is used. Example: Fus... Ro Dah!
- VoicePowerEndShort: Said when two words of power are used. Example: Fus... Ro!
- VoicePowerEndLong: Said when all three words of power are used. Example: Fus... Ro Dah!
- AllyKilled: Shows up in vanilla files, but the event doesn't seem to work in-game.