AddForm - LeveledItem
From Creation Kit
Member of: LeveledItem Script
Adds the given form to the leveled list.
Function AddForm(Form apForm, int auiLevel, int auiCount) native
- apForm: Form to add to the leveled list
- auiLevel: Level to add form under
- auiCount: Number of items to add
; Add 2 axes to the list at level 5 CoolItems.AddForm(Axe, 5, 2) ; Add 1 leveled list to the list at level 5 CoolItemsLeveledList.AddForm(OtherCoolItemsLeveledList, 5, 1)
- In previous versions of Skyrim, this function did not work correctly. As of Skyrim 18.104.22.168.8, it works as described above.
- Users may experience merchants that do not sell items added to LeveledItems used by that merchant using this function. This is usually because the player has spoken to the merchant in the recent past (within the last 48 hours); LeveledItem lists are evaluated when the player views that merchant's merchandise, and the items added to the LeveledItem list will not be available until the merchant resets their merchandise again. The items added to the LeveledItem list by this function should become available after the player waits 48 hours in-game. Another way of forcing the merchant to update their merchandise is to quicksave, then attack them, and quick load. This should make them reset their merchandise when you talk to them again.
- A leveled list can only have up to 255 entries, including both CK-defined entries and entries added by Papyrus.