From Creation Kit
An activator is a World Object can be used (or activated) by an actor or another activator.
- ID: Unique indentifier for this form.
- Name: Display name. This is required for the player to interact with this activator.
- Model: Displays the model for this object.
- Edit: Chooses the model for this object.
- Activate: Sound that plays when object is activated.
- Looping: Selects the looping sound for this object.
- NavMesh Generation Import Option: Sets how the object interacts with navmesh generation.
- Collision Geometry: Navmesh will test against the collision of the object.
- Bounding Box: Navmesh will test against the bounding box of the object.
- Filter: Navmesh will ignore the object completely.
- Ground: Navmesh will treat the object like it is part of the ground.
- Water Type: Editor ID of water type, if applicable.
- No Displacement: If an actor is walking through the water it won’t generate ripples as they move around
- Activate Text Override: Changes the default rollover text for this activator
- Add Destruction Data: Sets the damage states if an object is destructable.
- Dangerous: Unused
- Obstacle: Will cut the navmesh
- On Local Map: Shows up on the local map
- Has Tree LOD: Generate LOD for this object.
- Ignore Object Interaction: If the object has an animation tied to it, this causes the player to not do it
- Has Platform/Language Specific Textures: Unused
- Is Marker: Object is treated as a marker and it won't be rendered in game
- Random Anim Start: If checked, this object kicks off its idle animation at a random start time. This is so you can put a couple of the same animated activators in a scene and they won't be animating in synch.
- Child Can Use: Can be used by child NPCs
- Must Update Anims: Forces animation to play, even if object is off screen
- Ignored By Sandbox: Actors on sandbox packages will ignore this object
- Keywords: Keywords for this object
- Default Primitive Color: The color of the primitive associated with this activator
- Interaction Keyword: Restricts what can interact with this activator by keyword. This does apply to TriggerBoxes in that Trigger events will only fire on objectreferences with this keyword
- Script: Selects the script for this object.
- Script edit button: Opens the script for editing.
|Language:||English • 日本語|