A reference to all the various tooling that may be involved with developing Fallout 4. This page will include official, community made, and third party software projects.
- Material Editor: a editor for Material Files, both .bgsm and .bgem extensions.
- Material Editor
- There is also a Material Editor that came with the Creation Kit in the tools folder.
- WinRAR: is a Windows data compression tool that focuses on the RAR and ZIP data compression formats for all Windows users.
- Mudbox: A 3D digital painting & sculpting software for Model Files and Texture Files.
- There are plenty of other tools that can be used and listed.
This category has the following 2 subcategories, out of 2 total.
Pages in category "Tooling"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.