From Creation Kit
Papyrus: Package Script
Packages are the main way in which you can control an Actor's behavior. Each Package represents a behavior that the Actor will perform under certain conditions.
- ID: The editor ID which is used by the Creation Kit.
- Package Type: Whether this form represents a Package or a Package Template.
- Owner Quest: The quest this Package is associated with, if any.
- Combat Style: The Combat Style the Actor should use while this package is active.
- Interrupt Override: If this package is an Interrupt Override, the type of override it is. Note that failing to set this field, then using the package as an override anyway may cause a crash.
- Package Template: The Template this package inherits its Procedure Tree from.
- Public Package Data: A list of data inputs exposed by the Package Template. For each, you can specify a new value in the Selected Package Data box on the right.
- Procedure Tree: The Procedure Tree from the Package Template, for reference.