OnReset - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Event called when the object is reset.
Event OnReset() Debug.Trace("This object was reset") endEvent
- References that do not reset will not receive this event.
- Your script's data has already been reset by the time you receive this event (and your OnInit has been run), so if you need to retain any information between Resets, you need to store the information somewhere else.
- Quests receive this event when the quest is started up. (Aliases receive OnAliasReset)
- Any event registrations that have been done before the object was reset (and before OnInit would have been called) will have been cleared.
- This event does not block other events, functions, or properties from running (unlike OnInit).
- Created refs never reset (i.e. refs placed via PlaceAtMe)