OnMagicEffectApply - ScriptObject
Member of: ScriptObject Script
Event called when a magic effect is about to be applied to the target.
This event will only be sent to the specific script that registered for it. Other scripts attached to the same form/alias/active magic effect will not receive the event unless they also register.
Event OnMagicEffectApply(ObjectReference akTarget, ObjectReference akCaster, MagicEffect akEffect)
- akTarget: TheObjectReference being hit by the effect.
- akAggressor: The ObjectReference that is responsible for the spell.
- akEffect: The MagicEffect that is attempting to be applied.
Event OnMagicEffectApply(ObjectReference akTarget, ObjectReference akCaster, MagicEffect akEffect) Debug.Trace(akCaster + " applied the " + akEffect + " on " + akTarget) EndEvent
- Aliases and quests will automatically unregister for this event when the quest stops. Active magic effects will automatically unregister when they are removed.
- This event only fires once, in order to have it fire again, you must re-register.