OnItemAdded - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Event received when an item is inserted into this object's container. Only arrives if it matches an inventory filter in place on the script receiving the event.
Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer)
- akBaseItem: The base object for the item that was added to this container.
- aiItemCount: The number of items added to this container.
- akItemReference: The specific reference added to the container, if any. Will be None if a non-persistant object is added.
- akSourceContainer: The container that the object(s) came from. If None, then the object came from the world.
Event OnItemAdded(Form akBaseItem, int aiItemCount, ObjectReference akItemReference, ObjectReference akSourceContainer) if !akSourceContainer Debug.Trace("I picked up " + aiItemCount + "x " + akBaseItem + " from the world") elseif akSourceContainer == Game.GetPlayer() Debug.Trace("The player game me " + aiItemCount + "x " + akBaseItem) else Debug.Trace("I got " + aiItemCount + "x " + akBaseItem + " from another container") endIf endEvent
- Once an object has been added to a container it usually no longer exists. You can then only call inventory-safe functions on it.
- You must use AddInventoryEventFilter to receive this event, letting it know what items you care about.