OnEntryRun - Perk
From Creation Kit
Member of: Perk Script
Event called when a perk entry point is run.
Event OnEntryRun(int auiEntryID, ObjectReference akTarget, Actor akOwner)
- auiEntryID: The ID of the entry point that was run
- akTarget: The target of the perk entry point
- akOwner: The perk owner
Event OnEntryRun(int auiEntryID, ObjectReference akTarget, Actor akOwner) Debug.Trace("This perk on " + akOwner + " ran entry " + auiEntryID + " on " + akTarget) endEvent
- This event runs in parallel with the perk entry fragment.
- This will only run for entries that actually support fragments. If the selected entry type does not support fragments it will not work.
- Some perk entry types fire extremely often. This event should be avoided if your perk contains one of those types, as it will be called each time the conditions pass, regardless of the existence of a fragment or not.