From Creation Kit
Papyrus: Location Script
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Parent Location:
- Encounter Zone:
- World Location Marker Ref:
- Interior cells use ref location for world map player marker:
- World Location Radius:
- Actor Fade Mult:
- Horse Marker Ref:
- Unreported Crime Faction:
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other game systems.
- Color: The default color used for this object.
- R: The colors red channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- G: The colors green channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.
- B: The colors blue channel is represented by a number between 0 and 255.