Instance Naming Rules
From Creation Kit
|This article has been flagged as incomplete.|
|Please help improve the wiki by learning how to contribute.|
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Left Panel: A collection containing instance naming rules.
- Target Type: The type of object these instance naming rules may apply to.
- Ruleset Number:
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other game systems.
- Use Property Data: This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game. This includes the Target, Op, and Value fields.
- Op: The comparison operation to perform.
- <: Target is less than Value.
- <=: Target is less than or equal to Value.
- =: Target is equal to Value.
- >: Target is greater than Value.
- >=: Target is greater than or equal to Value.
- Value: The comparison value.