GetItemCount - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Returns how many of the specified item is in this reference's inventory.
int Function GetItemCount(Form akItem) native
- akItem: The item to look for in this reference's inventory.
- If a reference, will look for just that particular reference.
- If a base object (like armor or a weapon), it will count the how many instances of that base object are in the container
- If a form list, it will count how many of each item in the form list is in the container and sum it all up
- If a keyword, it will count how many items with that keyword are in the container
- If None, will count how many items are in the container in total
- Default: None
An int equal to the number of said item is in this reference's inventory.
if (Game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(WeapTypeSwordKeyword) == 0) Debug.Trace("Player has no swords") endIf
if (Game.GetPlayer().GetItemCount(SuperSecretPotionReference) == 0) Debug.Trace("Player doesn't have the super-secret potion") endIf