From Creation Kit
Papyrus: EquipSlot Script
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Condition Actor Value: The Actor Value to use as the condition for this equipment slot.
- Slot Parents: A collection of parent equipment slots.
- Use All Parents: If checked, this slot takes up all of the parent slots. If not checked, this slot takes up only one of the parent slots, but it can be any one of the parents.
- Parents Optional:
- Item Slot:
- Items marked with the same slot can't be equipped simultaneously. Attempting to equip one will automatically unequip the other.