From Creation Kit
Papyrus: Component Script
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Scrap Item: The MiscItem created when the item this component belongs to is scrapped. Typically the item version of this component.
- Mod Scrap Scalar:
- Crafting Use Sound: The Sound Descriptor played when the object is used or consumed. Occurs when this object is used in a Constructible Object crafting recipe.
- Autocalc Value: When a MiscItem has Clac from components enabled, this number will contribute to the items cap value.
- Any MiscItem created to match this Component will need to be added in the component window.