From Creation Kit
|This article has been flagged as incomplete.|
|Please help improve the wiki by learning how to contribute.|
Papyrus: CombatStyle Script
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Offensive Mult: See Defensive Mult. The higher the number, the more likely a character will attack, the more often they will attack, and the more often they will power attack.
- Defensive Mult: See Offensive Mult. The higher the number, a character will block more often, hold their block up longer, and bash more often if they're capable of doing so.
- Group Offensive Mult: This will override the offensive mult above. The more actors that are attacking the player, the less offensive they will be, based on this mult. The higher the mult, the more offensive they'll be in groups.
- Avoid Threats
- Avoid Threat Chance:
- Dodge Threat Chance:
- Evade Threat Chance:
- Equipment Score Mults: These values influence the Actor to prefer certain types of attacking. These values are multiplied into the damage output of the attack.
- Melee: Higher values influence the use of a melee attack.
- Ranged: Higher values influence the use of a ranged attack.
- Magic: Higher values influence the use of a magic attack.
- Shout: Higher values influence the use of a shout attack.
- Staff: Higher values influence the use of a staff attack.
- Unarmed: Higher values influence the use of an unarmed attack.
- Attack Staggered/Recoiled Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will attack a player in a stagger state.
- Attack When Staggered/Recoiled Mult:
- Power Attack Staggered/Recoiled Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will power attack a player in a stagger state.
- Power Attack Blocking Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will power attack a player in a blocking state and thus, break a block.
- Special Attack Mult:
- Block When Staggered/Recoiled:
- Bash Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will bash the player either with a shield or a special attack flagged as a 'bash'. This can result in the player being staggered, thus interrupting animations and temporarily disorienting & disabling actions.
- Bash Recoiled Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will bash a player who is in a recoiled state. A recoiled state is when an Actor gets ther regular attack blocked, thus recoiling them.
- Bash Attack Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will bash a player who's actively attacking, or in an attack state.
- Bash Power Attack Mult: The higher the number, the more likely an NPC will bash a player who's actively power attacking, or in an power attack state.
- Allow Dual Wielding: Allows an NPC to dual wield. Note, this will only work on 'humanoid' NPCs who have Dual Wielding animations.
- Retarget Any Nearby Melee Target:
- Accuracy Mult:
Close Range Tab
Only one radio may be selected for use.
- Circle Mult: How much the actor circles the target instead of staying still.
- Fallback Mult: Chance to back off from the target.
- Flank Distance: Distance to target when trying to flank.
- Flank Variance:
- Stalk Time: Time spent flanking before attacking.
- Charge Distance:
- Throw Max Targets:
- Throw Probability:
- Sprint Past Probability:
- Sideswipe Probability:
- Disengage Probability:
Long Range Tab
- Strafe Mult: How much the actor strafes to dodge Projectiles when not in melee range. Causes actors to dodge projectiles even if they haven't noticed the player?
- Adjust Range Mult:
- Wait Mult:
- Crouch Mult:
- Range Mult:
- Cover Search Distance Mult:
- Dive Bomb Chance: Chance of a pick-up-and-drop attack.
- Hover Chance: Chance of hovering.
- Ground Attack Chance: Chance of landing.
- Perch Attack Chance: Chance of landing on a perch Furniture.
- Flying Attack Chance: Chance of a "drive-by" attack with shout.
- Hover Time: How long the actor hovers.
- Ground Attack Time: How long the actor stays on ground before flying again.
- Perch Attack Time: How long the actor stays in perch Furniture before leaving it.
- General Tab::Equipment Score Mults: If you have a melee attack that has a small amount of damage, and a spell that do a lot, you have to raise the mult up very high on the melee attack for the Actor to prefer melee attacks over magic.