AttachWire - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Attaches a BendableSpline base object between to other references.
ObjectReference Function AttachWire(ObjectReference akRef, Form akSpline = None) Native
- akRef: Must not be None and must also not be the same as the caller (i.e. no wire to itself).
- akSpline: Must be a BendableSpline object. If None is passed, it will use the default workshop wire (FormID 0001D971).
- The newly created wire ref in a disabled state, or None if no wire was attached.
; Attach a metal cable wire between the top of a radio tower to one of it's anchor points. ObjectReference wireRef = RadioTowerTop.AttachWire(RadioTowerAnchor, MetalCableSpline) ; Enable the wire so we can see it. wireRef.Enable()
- The ref this is called on must linked to a workshop using the keyword WorkshopItemKeyword (FormID 00054BA6). All objects placed in workshop mode are linked to the workshop using this keyword. The calling ref must also not be another BendableSpline.
- When created, the new ref is disabled, so you must enable it yourself. For convenience you can use CreateWire instead.