From Creation Kit
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Name: The object's name as it will appear within the game world and user interface menus.
- Short Name: Optionally, a shorter name used on the HUD and for Text Replacement fields that specify the short name. If left blank the full Name is used.
- Value: The object's value in caps which determines its worth to vendors.
- Health: The object's base health.
- Damage: The amount of damage caused by this object.
- Weight: The weight of this object which represents how heavy it is.
- Projectile: The Projectile to use.
- Shell Casing:
- Ignores Normal Weapon Resistance:
- Has Count Based 3D:
- Playable: If checked, this object will be usable by the player. The object may be visible in user interface menus or usable when encountered within the game world.
- Pickup Sound: The Sound Descriptor played when the object is picked up.
- Putdown Sound: The Sound Descriptor played when the object is dropped.
- Description: The object's description as it will appear within user interface menus.
- Inventory Image: The Texture File to use for an inventory image. This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game.
- Message Icon: The Texture File that will be used for this object's message icon. This property is depreciated, obsolete, or does not appear to be used by the game.
- Model: The 3D Model File that will be used for this object.
- Preview Transform: A Transform applies positioning to a Model File. These may be used when previewing objects within the Creation Kit or in-game user interface menus.
- Add Destruction Data: Allows you to configure the objects destruction data with the Destructible Object Data editor.
- Keywords: A list of Keywords that signal information to other game systems.