From Creation Kit
AimModels are objects used on Weapons to control properties related to cone of fire, runaway, recoil, and stability. The AimModel object is found within the Object Window under the Miscellaneous Category.
- ID: The ID, also referred to as Editor ID, is used by the Creation Kit to uniquely identify this record within a Data File.
- Cone of fire
- Min angle: Fully focused angle for cone of fire.
- Max angle: Maximum angle for cone of fire.
- Increase per shot: Cone of fire increases by this amount per shot.
- Decrease per sec: Cone of fire decreases by this amount per second, after the delay.
- Decrease delay MS: Delay before cone of fire begins to decrease. (In milliseconds)
- Sneak multiplier: Cone of fire is multiplied by this amount while sneaking.
- Iron Sights Multiplier: Cone of fire is multiplied by this amount while sighted.
- Recoil shots:
- Arc: Recoil will kick in a random direction within this arc. (In degrees) 0 means recoil will always kick in the same direction. 360 means recoil will kick in an entirely random direction.
- Arc rotate: What angle (in degrees, clockwise) is the center of the recoil arc. 0 is straight up, 90 is straight right, 180 is straight down, etc...
- Diminish spring force: How fast/much the crosshair returns to its original position after shooting.
- Diminish sights mult:
- Max per shot: Maximum amount of recoil per shot.
- Min per shot: Minimum amount of recoil per shot.
- Hip mult:
- Base Stability: Higher number reduces the scoped sway.