AddItem - ObjectReference
From Creation Kit
Member of: ObjectReference Script
Adds X of the specified item to this reference's inventory, possibly silently.
Function AddItem(Form akItemToAdd, int aiCount = 1, bool abSilent = false) native
- akItemToAdd: The form to add to this reference's inventory. If this is a base object, it will add a newly-created item. If it is a reference, it will move/remove it from its place/container to this container. If it is a form list, then it will add aiCount of each item in the list.
- Note: This can accept non-persistent references in containers.
- aiCount: How many references to add. Note that this must be 1 if you are passing in an object reference.
- Default: 1
- abSilent: If true, no message will be printed to the screen
- Default: false
; Add two diamonds to the player's inventory, silently Game.GetPlayer().AddItem(Diamond, 2, true)
; Move the special gem reference from wherever it is into the chest Chest.AddItem(SpecialGemRef)
- Making akItemToAdd a form list does not work resulting in "error: (<formlistID>): cannot be put in a container." regardless if defined or cast as one. Using the console version "additem" does work however.