From Creation Kit
Script for the manipulation of actor base objects. Actor Scripts are references of this.
ScriptName ActorBase extends Form Native Hidden
- Struct BodyWeight
- A structure containing an actors body weight information.
- Class Function GetClass()
- Returns this actor's class.
- int Function GetDeadCount()
- Returns the number of actors that have this base that are dead.
- FormList Function GetGiftFilter()
- Returns this actor's formlist of keywords to use as a gift filter.
- int Function GetLevel()
- Returns this actor's level.
- int Function GetLevelExact() native
- Returns this actor's level unmodified by the player's level.
- Race Function GetRace()
- Returns this actor's race.
- int Function GetSex()
- Returns this actor's gender.
- Actor Function GetUniqueActor()
- Get the actor for this unique NPC if it currently exists.
- bool Function IsEssential()
- Returns if this actor is flagged as essential or not.
- bool Function IsInvulnerable()
- Returns if this actor is flagged as invulnerable or not.
- bool Function IsProtected()
- Returns if this actor is flagged as protected or not.
- bool Function IsUnique()
- Returns if this actor is flagged as unique.
- Function SetEssential(bool abEssential)
- Flags this actor as essential or not. An actor cannot both be protected and essential.
- Function SetInvulnerable(bool abInvulnerable)
- Flags this actor as invulnerable or not.
- Function SetProtected(bool abProtected)
- Flags this actor as protected or not. An actor cannot both be protected and essential.
- Function SetOutfit(Outfit akOutfit,bool abSleepOutfit)
- Change the default or sleep outfit. Art will be loaded next time this actor is loaded.
F4SE Member Functions
- BodyWeight Function GetBodyWeight()
- Returns this actors body weight information.
- HeadPart Function GetHeadParts(bool bOverlays)
- Returns the head part array from either the overlay list or original list.
- Outfit Function GetOutfit(bool bSleepOutfit)
- Get the Outfit of the actor.
- ActorBase Function GetTemplate(bool bTopMost)
- Gets the template of the ActorBase, topmost will return the highest parent.
- bool Function HasHeadPartOverlays()
- Returns whether this ActorBase has any overlay head parts.
- Function SetBodyWeight(BodyWeight weight)
- Modifies this actors body weight information.
- Any changes made to a leveled actor's leveled (or 'temporary') base will be lost when the actor re-levels.
- Any changes made to a leveled actor's non-leveled (or editor) base will not show up on the actor until the actor re-levels.