From Creation Kit
This page attempts to catalog some of the new and expanded features of the Creation Kit, and will hopefully be of use to those with some experience using our tools.
- You can now open multiple Object Windows by right-clicking and selecting "Create new Object Window".
- Double Right-Clicking on (most) drop-down lists will open the base object of the currently specified form for editing.
- New References now appear co-planar with the object below the cursor location when they are created.
- Shadow Lights
- Lighting Workflow Overhaul
- Directional Shaders
- Named Linked Refs
- Combat Styles (updated)
- Packages (updated)
- Crime (updated)
- Object-based Navmesh Generation
- Recast-based Navmesh Generation
- Advanced Navmesh Pathing Test (updated)
- Encounter Zones (updated)
- Move/Translate/Scale Gizmos
- New Primitives will match the position/rotation/extents of any statics selected at time of creation.
- All objects that run AI routines are now just Actors. The Creature and NPC subtypes have been eliminated.
- Protected vs Essential (updated)
- Armor Add-ons
- Head Parts
- Race (updated)
|Language:||English • français • 日本語|