This page attempts to catalog some of the new and expanded features of the Creation Kit, and will hopefully be of use to those with some experience using our tools.
- You can now open multiple Object Windows by right-clicking and selecting "Create new Object Window".
- Double Right-Clicking on (most) drop-down lists will open the base object of the currently specified form for editing.
- New References now appear co-planar with the object below the cursor location when they are created.
- Shadow Lights
- Lighting Workflow Overhaul
- Directional Shaders
- Named Linked Refs
- Combat Styles (updated)
- Packages (updated)
- Crime (updated)
- Object-based Navmesh Generation
- Recast-based Navmesh Generation
- Advanced Navmesh Pathing Test (updated)
- Encounter Zones (updated)
- Move/Translate/Scale Gizmos
- New Primitives will match the position/rotation/extents of any statics selected at time of creation.
- All objects that run AI routines are now just Actors. The Creature and NPC subtypes have been eliminated.
- Protected vs Essential (updated)
- Armor Add-ons
- Head Parts
- Race (updated)
|Language:||English • français • 日本語|