Governs the Actor's Attributes, Skills, Level, and Class.
- PC Level Mult: Determines whether this actor has a fixed level (unchecked) or if their level is based on the player's level (checked). See also "Notes" below.
- If unchecked, Level, at left, represents the Actor's fixed level. Changing this value will increase the Actor's Attributes and Skills based on their Class.
- If checked, the other fields are:
- Level Mult: The level of the player is multiplied by this field to determine the level of the NPC.
- Calc Min: The NPC's minimum level.
- Calc Max: The NPC's maximum level.
- Auto Calc Stats: If checked, the Actor's Attributes and Skills will be automatically calculated based on their Class and Level. If unchecked, you can add offsets for skills if desired.
- Note that if PC Level Mult is checked, Auto Calc Stats will always be checked.
- Health Offset: An amount to add or subtract from the calculated health value.
- Base Health: The Actor's calculated base health, as determined by their Class and Level.
- Calculated Health: The Actor's adjusted health (Base + Offset).
- Magicka Offset: An amount to add or subtract from the calculated magicka value.
- Base Magicka: The Actor's calculated base magicka, as determined by their Class and Level.
- Calculated Magicka: The Actor's adjusted magicka (Base + Offset).
- Stamina Offset: An amount to add or subtract from the calculated stamina value.
- Base Stamina: The Actor's calculated base stamina, as determined by their Class and Level.
- Calculated Stamina: The Actor's adjusted stamina (Base + Offset).
The Actor's skill value for each of the 18 Skills, as determined by their Class and Level. If Auto Calc Stats is unchecked, you can add offsets to these values if desired.
- Speed: The Speed stat is used as a multiplier times the standard movement speed. The Player Character would have a Speed of 100%. Faster characters would have a Speed > 100%, slower characters would have speeds between 0 and 100%. Because the animations only synch up with a speed of 100%, this value should generally not be altered.
- Bleedout Override: If checked, this value is used instead of the Bleedout Default specified on the Class.
- Class: The Actor's Class, which determines their skill and attribute progression.
- Prior to the 1.6 Skyrim update, "PC Level Mult" would calculate the actor's stats only once, when the player first entered the NPC's area and loaded their data. After this initial encounter, although the NPC's nominal level would increase based on PC Level Mult, their stats would not. Initial indications with the 1.6 update are that all NPC stats now recalculate correctly when the PC levels up, although this needs additional testing before it can be considered confirmed.
|Language:||English • 日本語|