Causes an actor to say a line of dialogue (without bringing up the dialogue menu). The advent of Scenes makes the use of the procedure more limited.
The procedure completes:
After the line is spoken.
- Topic (Topic): Which topic to say an info from.
- Target (Target): Which reference the actor will say the line of dialogue to (usually another actor or the player)
- FinishSpeaking (Bool): ??? Possibly if false, the target is expected to respond?
- LookAtTarget (bool): Actor should headtrack the target while speaking.
- ForceSubtitle (bool): Regardless of the Game Setting the player selected, force a subtitle to be displayed when this line of dialogue is spoken.