Player Add Item
Event triggered whenever the player obtains an item.
- OriginalContainer: The Object Reference of the original container for this item.
- OwnerRef: The Actor that owns this object.
- Location: Location where the event was triggered.
- ObjectForm: The base object of the item taken.
- AcquireType: How was this object acquired:
- 0 AQUIRE_TYPE_NONE
- 1 AQUIRE_TYPE_STEAL
- 2 AQUIRE_TYPE_BUY
- 3 AQUIRE_TYPE_PICKPOCKET
- 4 AQUIRE_TYPE_PICKUP
- 5 AQUIRE_TYPE_CONTAINER
- 6 AQUIRE_TYPE_DEADBODY
- 7 AQUIRE_TYPE_COUNT
- Note: If it's stolen, we don't know if the crime was reported or not. Therefore, the quest should be ambivalent about that. For example, dialogue to the player could say "We've finally tracked you down." could refer to either them finding out who stole the item, OR if they already knew the player stole it, that they've finally tracked him down to deliver justice.