OnAnimationEvent - Form
Event called when the active magic effect/alias/form receives one of the animation events it was listening for.
Event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName)
- akSource: The ObjectReference that sent the event.
- asEventName: The event that was received.
Function SomeFunction() RegisterForAnimationEvent(JoeBob, "IdleFurnitureExit") ; Before we can use OnAnimationEvent we must register. EndFunction Event OnAnimationEvent(ObjectReference akSource, string asEventName) if (akSource == self) && (asEventName == "Reset") Debug.Trace("We got the reset animation graph event from ourselves that we were looking for!") endIf endEvent
- Aliases and quests will automatically unregister for this event when the quest stops. Active magic effects will automatically unregister when they are removed.
- This event is not relayed to any aliases or magic effects attached to the form.
- This event is relayed to other scripts attached to the same object. eg. On a quest form with 2 main quest scripts and a fragment script, an update event registered by one will be received by all three.
- The game will allow you to register ANY animation event, valid or invalid. Though they may register successfully not all of them will necessarily generate events. See the discussion page for more information.