Since most Actors have fixed levels, they are usually assigned specific spells appropriate to their level, instead of LeveledSpells. However, LeveledSpells are still useful for selecting a random spell from among a fixed set (such as LSpellWalls or LSpellCloak50) or for assigning a level-appropriate spell to an Actor that levels with the player.
Leveled Spell Dialog
Leveled Spell Form Data
- ID: The Form ID of the object.
- Calculate from all levels <= PC's level: If checked, the level list will use any spell at or below the player's level in the list. If not checked, it uses the closest spell to the player's level, but not exceeding it.
- Calculate for each item in count: If this list is in another leveled list with a count greater than zero, this check box determines if each item in the count is the same, or is recalculated. This is frequently used for LeveledItems, but rarely for LeveledSpells, since there is no point in having multiple copies of the same spell.
Leveled Spell List
For each character in the list, this form indicates:
- Level: The selected spell's associated level. This level is used in the conjunction with the Encounter Zone, the player's level, and the check boxes to determine what spell the list will produce.
- Count: Not used.
- Form Editor ID: The Form ID of the selected spell.
- Object: The Form ID of the selected spell.
- Preview Calculated Result: Given a Preview Level and Preview Count, generates sample output from this list.
|Language:||English • 日本語|