A HeadPart object represents a facial feature such as hair, a beard, or a scar.
- ID: The Form ID of the object.
- Name: The Name of the head part. Does not appear in game.
- Playable: Whether this head part can be used on a player character.
- Male/Female/Unisex: Whether this head part can appear only on males, only on females, or on characters of either gender.
- Valid Races: Which character race(s) this head part can be used on.
- Type: What kind of head part this is (face, hair, scars, etc.).
- Texture Set: The texture override to use on the piece.
- Model: The NIF for the piece.
- Tri: The TRI for the piece.
- Use Solid Tint: Whether to apply a solid-color tint to the piece.
- Race Morph/Chargen Morph: The Morph TRIs to use for the piece.
- Color: The tint color to apply to the piece.
- Is Extra Part: If checked, this is a standalone 'extra' part. If not, allows you to specify which head parts it can work with.