The FormList object is a list of other Forms (base objects). Other objects use FormLists for a variety of purposes, such as:
- Reference Aliases can accept a FormList of Voicetypes to represent the Voicetypes that might be used by the Alias.
- An Actor's Package Override Lists are FormLists of Packages used to override AI behaviors under certain conditions.
- Cells use FormLists of NPCs to represent 'Lock Lists', the set of NPCs who own the house and can enter, leave, lock, and unlock it freely.
In most cases, FormLists should contain just one type of base form (in the examples above, Voicetypes, Packages, or Actors, respectively). If multiple types of base forms appear in the FormList, the system using the FormList may reject it.
- ID: The Editor ID of the Formlist.
- List of Forms: A list of forms. To add a form to this list, drag it in from the Object Window. To remove a form, click on it and press the 'Delete' key.
|Language:||English • 日本語|