From Creation Kit
Enables the calling object.
- All objects are Enabled by default, which means they are rendered in the game, and if they are Actors, will process their AI.
- Enable can be used to Enable objects marked 'Starts Disabled', or objects that have been disabled through scripts or console commands.
- Enabled objects are effectively 'turned on':
- If the player is in their cell, their 3D loads. Any scripts associated with the OnLoad Event fire.
- They regain their collision, begin processing Events and AI, and otherwise operate normally.
- The Enable call will fail if the object has an EnableParent. Objects with EnableParents can never be enabled or disabled through script.
- When called on an Enable Parent, the [FadeIn] property will not be passed to its enable children. They will Enable as through the default Enable (with Fadein=1) was called on them.
- In order for the Enable Children to Pop In (instead of fade in), you must go to each child and, under the enable parent tab, check the 'Pop In' checkbox.